Lawsons Finest Liquids
We're glad to invite you back to our beautiful beer garden!
The State of Vermont requires that no one with a fever, respiratory illness, or symptoms of COVID-19 is allowed on premise. The State of Vermont requires travelers, including Vermonters, that have recently visited or are arriving from a “quarantine county” listed on this map are required to quarantine for a 14-day period or for 7 days followed by a negative COVID-19 test.
We appreciate your adherence to the following items:
- RESERVATIONS – Required for table seating via TableIn at LawsonsFinest.com
- GUEST CONTACT INFO – We are required to collect by the VT Health Department for contact tracing if needed.
- SEATING – Members of only 2 households and 6 total people may be at the same table.
- TABLES – Must be a minimum of 10 feet apart. Gatherings between tables are not permitted.
- CHILDREN – Must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- FACIAL COVERINGS – Required for guests as they enter & exit the beer garden, go to the restroom, and while ordering and receiving items from a server. Facial coverings will not be required when seated at your table without a server present.
- ORDERING – Please visit LawsonsFinest.com for our updated menu.
- RESTROOMS – Located inside, maximum of 2 people per bathroom at a time.
- PAYMENT – Cashless/touch-less transactions are strongly preferred via the Arryved App available for free in the App Store or manual credit card entry.
- SANITATION – Staff will sanitize tables and seating between guests. All glassware, plates, and flatware are sanitized in our high-temperature (180 F) dishwashers.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Client reviews and ratings
Janine L. Dined 3 weeks ago
Everything was great as always! Beer that I had was excellent, especially Double Sunshine. One of the few places that I felt comfortable going to during this pandemic due to all their safety precautions.
Christopher S. Dined 3 weeks ago
We will miss visiting with you all. You all make us feel like family every time we visit. We will still say high at curbside and wait with anticipation for Spring to come so we can enjoy some great beer at the best brewery!! Stay safe and take care!! Chris and Linda Scott
William O. Dined 3 weeks ago
We had a great time at Lawson's. The fire pit provided great ambience and made it feel cozy despite the rain.
Rachel n. Dined 3 weeks ago
Katie R. Dined 3 weeks ago
Lee-Anne M. Dined 3 weeks ago
Always top notch, sad to see the outdoor venue end. Maybe just maybe some ideas to keep the outdoor firepits when we donn our ski wear?
Christine B. Dined 3 weeks ago
We had a great time at Lawson’s. The service was fantastic, every person we encountered was friendly and knowledgeable. The location is beautiful and sitting at the outdoor firepit was comfortable on a chilly day. Besides a great day, the location was spotless and it felt like a safe place to be.
Michelline D. Dined 3 weeks ago
Amy’s fabulous - she made our visit fun. She advised on beer tastes, was patent with us and also just generally.... nice!!we bring friends when they visit and Lawsons made a great impression, as always
Olivia M. Dined 3 weeks ago
Would be comfortable having more tables available.
Timothy M. Dined 3 weeks ago
We had a wonderful time during our visit to their outdoor area. They have adapted so well to implement safe, responsible COVID precautions and the beer and food were delicious!