Lawsons Finest Liquids
We're glad to invite you back to our beautiful beer garden!
The State of Vermont requires that no one with a fever, respiratory illness, or symptoms of COVID-19 is allowed on premise. The State of Vermont requires travelers, including Vermonters, that have recently visited or are arriving from a “quarantine county” listed on this map are required to quarantine for a 14-day period or for 7 days followed by a negative COVID-19 test.
We appreciate your adherence to the following items:
- RESERVATIONS – Required for table seating via TableIn at LawsonsFinest.com
- GUEST CONTACT INFO – We are required to collect by the VT Health Department for contact tracing if needed.
- SEATING – Members of only 2 households and 6 total people may be at the same table.
- TABLES – Must be a minimum of 10 feet apart. Gatherings between tables are not permitted.
- CHILDREN – Must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- FACIAL COVERINGS – Required for guests as they enter & exit the beer garden, go to the restroom, and while ordering and receiving items from a server. Facial coverings will not be required when seated at your table without a server present.
- ORDERING – Please visit LawsonsFinest.com for our updated menu.
- RESTROOMS – Located inside, maximum of 2 people per bathroom at a time.
- PAYMENT – Cashless/touch-less transactions are strongly preferred via the Arryved App available for free in the App Store or manual credit card entry.
- SANITATION – Staff will sanitize tables and seating between guests. All glassware, plates, and flatware are sanitized in our high-temperature (180 F) dishwashers.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Client reviews and ratings
Meagan B. Dined 1 hour ago
Karen &. Dined 1 day ago
menu very limited. Host made it very clear we needed to reserve on line. We were just driving by and decided to stop
Linda S. Dined 1 day ago
It was a great first time experience. We will be back!
Alex E. Dined 2 days ago
Lawson’s Finest Liquids Staff always provides friendly and attentive service. The seasonal pretzel bratwurst was also fantastic. Thanks for the great experiences!
Erica F. Dined 2 days ago
The only place I’ve seen with a real handle on COVID compliance. Well done with the masks on when servers are at the table, the flag system, and whipping down areas after use.
glenn p. Dined 2 days ago
My wife and I were very happy with the food, service and cleanliness of the pub. We have visited Lawson’s several times since we moved to VT 2 years ago and we are always happy with our visits!
SYLVIE T. Dined 2 days ago
Excellent all around.
Wayne L. Dined 3 days ago
Awesome time, beer and food!!! Thanks
Thomas D. Dined 3 days ago
The usual fine experience.
John M. Dined 4 days ago
Sad that we won't be having lunch in the taproom after skiing at the Bush!!!