Lawson's Finest Liquids
We're glad to invite you back to our beautiful beer garden!
The State of Vermont requires that no one with a fever, respiratory illness, or symptoms of COVID-19 is allowed on premise. The State of Vermont requires travelers, including Vermonters, that have recently visited or are arriving from a “quarantine county” listed on this map are required to quarantine for a 14-day period or for 7 days followed by a negative COVID-19 test.
We appreciate your adherence to the following items:
- RESERVATIONS – Required for table seating via TableIn at LawsonsFinest.com
- GUEST CONTACT INFO – We are required to collect by the VT Health Department for contact tracing if needed.
- SEATING – Members of only 2 households and 6 total people may be at the same table.
- TABLES – Must be a minimum of 10 feet apart. Gatherings between tables are not permitted.
- CHILDREN – Must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- FACIAL COVERINGS – Required for guests as they enter & exit the beer garden, go to the restroom, and while ordering and receiving items from a server. Facial coverings will not be required when seated at your table without a server present.
- ORDERING – Please visit LawsonsFinest.com for our updated menu.
- RESTROOMS – Located inside, maximum of 2 people per bathroom at a time.
- PAYMENT – Cashless/touch-less transactions are strongly preferred via the Arryved App available for free in the App Store or manual credit card entry.
- SANITATION – Staff will sanitize tables and seating between guests. All glassware, plates, and flatware are sanitized in our high-temperature (180 F) dishwashers.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Client reviews and ratings
Daniel r. Dined 6 hours ago
Joni H. Dined 7 hours ago
Our pretzel was dry & overcooked, the cheese sauce was boring, the sausage on the sausage plate was also dry and bland and I expected 2. The cheese and coleslaw were fine. I totally understand Covid, but thus is the first place we've been to that asked so much of us as guests. Sorry, but it made me feel weird and uncomfortable. And then to ask us to bus our own table too. A bit over the top. We came for the beer and it was good. We will stick to buying it in a store. Our first trip here and we traveled from California. Left a bad impression!
Kathleen S. Dined 10 hours ago
Wish you offered a few more vegetarian food options.
Emma C. Dined 12 hours ago
Edward T. Dined 14 hours ago
Very happy impressed with the beer, service, and facilities. That said, the preventative measures in place for the pandemic was even more worthy to note. You obviously care about your patrons AND your associates. Loved our visit
Lee-Anne M. Dined 1 day ago
Always great, service, beer and food!
Sarah h. Dined 1 day ago
Our experience was perfect in every way. Thank you, it was a lovely evening. Will be booking again soon!
Christa V. Dined 1 day ago
We did not have any food.... The staff is very helpful and friendly. I loved the outdoor seating and your plan for social distancing and staying safe is great.
Anthony G. Dined 1 day ago
Great beer...very clean...very good overall!